To communicate a message that can move the viewer through feeling, emotion and personal experience.
The power of creative visualization and the audio – visual double effect: Creative visualization is a new way of thinking and applying creative energy and imagination to the music making process. Mental imagery through knowledge, experience and invention of ideas attaches meaning to music.
“Ad Lib” – to any extent, without restriction, no barriers , go at the liberty of the performer/photographer.
Founder, Creative Designer of “Imagery In Music”
AD LIB Gallery & Children’s Piano-Arts Corner Studio
3063 Bridlehill Drive
Canada V4T 2W1
PHONE: 250-718-9875 or 250-768-1404
Photographic Arts Awards & Accomplishments
- August 2012-2016 for workshop presenter
- Aug.2012 – SASFY-Summer Arts School in Central Okanagan- “Creative Photography” workshop presenter
- Sep. 2009 – Artwalk – Lake Country- artist participant
- Aug. 2009 – Art in the Park – West Kelowna – artist participant
- 2008-2009 COPS (Central Okanagan Photographic Society) – Kelowna Flightcraft Trophy – “Best Nature Print of the Year” along with numerous annual certificate awards of photographic excellence.
- Since Sep. 2008 – member of COPS (Central Okanagan Photography Society)
- Oct. 2007 – Invitation as guest presenter of my workshop “Imagery In Music” the audio visual experience – featuring the blending of my photography and piano performance – Abbotsford Photo Arts Club 30th Annual Show
- Sep. 2006 – First time ever in over 33 years at FOCAL POINT – part-time graduate recipient awarded gold merit certificate for photographic excellence
- Sep. 2006 – FOCAL POINT Magazine- Graduation Profile of my “Reflections In Glass” and “Tofino-Long Beach” Portfolios
- July 2006 – March 2007 Shorewind Gallery, Tofino- exclusive Tofino marketing of my work
- July 2006 – FOCAL POINT, Vancouver, B.C., graduate of visual arts certificate program
- June 2006 – Photographic Eye Award – Aggregate Prints – Vancouver Lion’s Gate Camera Club
- June 2006 – Barrie & Beth Jeffries Plaque – Aggregate Nature Prints – Lion’s Gate Camera Club
- June 2006 – CAPA 2006 Postcard Competition Award for “Ready for a Catnap”
- June 2006 – CAPA Creative/Interpretive Nature Exhibition Award for “Haunted”
- June 2006 – “Summer Salon” exhibition invitation at Exposure Gallery, Vancouver
- May /June 2006 – recipient of gold awards at Lion’s Gate Camera Club of Vancouver
- March 2006 – Montreal Air Canada EnRoute magazine calabash photograph contest winner – July edition/Spafax
- Spring 2006 Focal Point Magazine – cross section of work shown
- December 2005/January 2006 selection of works chosen for exhibition at Exposure Gallery, Vancouver
- Member of Lion’s Gate Camera Club of Vancouver and recipient of numerous awards of excellence
- October 2005 – recipient of two awards at 28th Annual prestigious Abbotsford Photo Arts Club Competition
- June 2004 “Tofino Oceanscapes” – photo essay using the power of music, dynamic colour and awesome nature scenes – In-Sync Photo Club Vancouver Show